Buddy Fruits 2017 Free Produce Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Buddy Fruits 2017 Free Produce Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Buddy Fruits (the “Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children including foster and step-relations, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How To Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may participate in the Sweepstakes by visiting the Buddy Fruits website at www.buddyfruits.com/produce and completing the online registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not wish to receive future communications from Sponsor, you will have the opportunity to uncheck the box where indicated after the registration form. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2017 to be eligible. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and phone/usage/data charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4) Random Drawing: The potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 15, 2017, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be awarded, and the winner will be notified by e-mail/mail.
5) Grand Prize (1): A One (1) Year supply of Produce, awarded in the form of a $2,600 check. No transfer, assignment or substitution of the prize is permitted.
6) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted via phone and/or email, and will be required to complete and return via email/mail/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, where permitted by law within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. If prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if the potential winner fails to return the prize notification within the required period, an alternate potential winner will be selected and contacted (in accordance with these Official Rules). If the winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected and contacted (in accordance with these Official Rules). The Grand Prize winner will be issued a Form 1099, as required by the Internal Revenue Service, in the amount of the total value of the prize. All taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. The potential Grand Prize winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection and confirmation of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now known or otherwise developed without further compensation or review, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and all media/medium) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone incompatibility or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the software, products, equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of (or failure to process) the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information, or eligibility for the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; is suspected of cheating, fraud, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any entrant who uses or is suspected or using cheating, fraudulent means, unauthorized entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple identities, e-mail and/or addresses will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be released and held harmless by entrant for any threatened or actual claims, actions and liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents and agree to be bound thereto.
7) Governing Law & Venue: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate Miami-Dade County courts in the state of Florida, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of Florida. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Florida and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of Florida.
9) Winner List: The name of the winner will be posted for thirty days at www.buddyfruits.com/produce on or about June 30, 2017.
10) Sponsor: Buddy Fruits, 2655 S. Le Jeune Road, Suite 1011, Coral Gables, FL 33134.